Tuesday, July 27, 2010

MEN? Advice? I'm a 29 year old female with the hugesssst crush on my 41 year old neighbor.?

Oh man, it's killing me inside!! Him and I are really close and spend a lot of time together. We have a total brother/sister type relationship... we always talk crap to eachother and laugh and cut jokes, pull pranks.. I've lived next door to him for about 9 months and in that time period he's never had a woman over and I've never hooked up with any guys (although he talks about women allllll the time and does seem a tad bit interested in me dating guys and stuff).





Anyway, I've had this crush on him for a long time and I just don't know what to do about it. I cannot tell him!! What do I do?





Today he asked me to go on a hike with him and his dog, so I grabbed my dog and we left. He climbed this huge boulder and his dog chased him up there - he than asked me if I was going to see how his dog got up there, so I took it as, ';Aren't you coming up?'; Anyway, we both sat on this rock and there was this incredible view and it drives me crazy to be in positions like this with him.





How can I let him know I think he's awesome without coming out and telling him?MEN? Advice? I'm a 29 year old female with the hugesssst crush on my 41 year old neighbor.?
Why Oh Why Can't something like this happen to me!!!!!!!!!!! Wanna be my neighbor???

No comments:

Post a Comment