Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Advice girls..on new man in my life!?

Im 27 and i went out on a few dates with a man. He was really really keen and he went out of his way to make an effort. He came to my town last wknd to be with me, drove an hour and came out with me and my friends, as he was driving home he txed me to say hed a lovely time and xxx I havenet heard from him since (i contacted him monday, he replied) and I dont know why he has gone from hot to so cold. He has annoyed me cos it went from ringing and texting me all day to nothing. I cant contact him again as i contacted him last and its very obvious by his lack on contact that hes not interested. What im asking now is would you send him a msg to say that you are annoyed and think you deserved a little bit of an explaination or deserece him to be upfront? Should i do that or just leave itAdvice girls..on new man in my life!?
Only waste you time on someone whose willing to waste their time on you. Sorry dear, but I would just leave it.Advice girls..on new man in my life!?
Listen, you deserve to know.


So I say, text him, but don't say you are ';annoyed';. Just tell him that you've been wondering, and that you need an explanation. Tell him, if you are not interested, just say it. It's better than hiding it actually and pretending to ignore or whatsoever. Tell him you've got life to do, and you'll move on with your life if he doesn't want to keep contact.


Don't waste your time.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment