Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm bipolar and crazy. any advice on how not to take my anger and problems out on my man?

i just got out of a horrible 7 year marriage also from a controlling, felon, drug addict thief. who totally messed my mind up. i love my man. i want to be good to him. i just don't know how to. i don't trust anyone. i think every man lies to me and, is using me......I'm bipolar and crazy. any advice on how not to take my anger and problems out on my man?
Is your bipolar under medication management? If not, it needs to be. You know this, right? This is not something you caused nor something you can control. The drug of choice, probably lithium, is natural and cheap. If you're really diagnosed bipolar get on a treatment plan for your own sake to get on a mood stabilizing plan.





Then you need to reinforce your own coping skills and triggers. What is setting you off and why? ';The Bipolar Child'; by Demitri Papalos (I know you're not a child) will help you understand this disorder. It is in every library in the United States.I'm bipolar and crazy. any advice on how not to take my anger and problems out on my man?
I had a husband like that.I had to leave him.It was so bad I could not live with him anymore.
yeah, take your meds on a regular basis and get into some kind of therapy.
I was also in a relationship for years with an addict and it messed me up . When i finally managed to get out my head was so messed up and i to was bi-polar,but i took medication and am now in a wonderfull relationship have been for 8 yrs.It took a long time to let the barriers down with my man but he understood and was patient and it paid off,because now i trust him with my life .Stick at it keep talking and it will work out good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment