Thursday, July 29, 2010

I WANT ADVICE ON SEXY MESSAGES TO GET MY MAN HOME QUICKER!!X?

My man is in the army and i miss him and everything we do together constantly... i send him messages telling him what i want and stuff and he likes this so i want ideas on what will blow my mans mind in a text....? Hopefully this will get him home quicker at the weekends!!





Ant ideas would be great!! If you could write a full text that would be great xI WANT ADVICE ON SEXY MESSAGES TO GET MY MAN HOME QUICKER!!X?
text messages LOL:





';hey babe... i was watching tv just now and I got really turned on at the sex scene for some reason... i've been touching myself and getting wet for like 10 minutes.. god i need you so much right now!';





LOL if you meant sexual. :/I WANT ADVICE ON SEXY MESSAGES TO GET MY MAN HOME QUICKER!!X?
this is what you say:::


i want you sooo bad.


come and f*ck me please :D


like..now.
tell him you want to rub his cock

No comments:

Post a Comment