Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need advice on how to stop having a crush on a man after 10 years?

I'm in my mid-30s, he is in his mid-40s. He is an ex-coworker and also a great friend. We keep in contact online several days a week. He knew I crushed on him 10 years ago when I worked with him, but he thinks that is over with (little does he know...). For many reasons (including the fact that he's not attracted to me physically), this relationship can't go further than platonic friends. I do not want to eliminate the friendship because he's been a great big help to me in difficulties in my life. I can't help what I still feel for him. Do I just back off for a while? (you know, out of sight, out of mind...)


I need advice on how to stop having a crush on a man after 10 years?
not if hes your friend

No comments:

Post a Comment