Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm in need of advice on dating a handicapped man,I'm not handicapped,but the fact he is does not bother me in

the least,but as far as intimacy .that subject we have not discussed he is able to move his arms and legs,but just not stand up yet,we kiss and such but he says,that its takes a real good woman to want to be involved with him,because he is disabled,im not making a deal of this why should he,i really really like him,but i want to learn all i can,as far as how 2 wonderful ,caring loving people as us,address the issues of sex,are there any websites on thisI'm in need of advice on dating a handicapped man,I'm not handicapped,but the fact he is does not bother me in
my husband is also a handicapped man,at first,everything was like Romeo and Juliet,but now my life and the life of our children is like hell everyday.Love and romance between a person is just passing.After a while the real personality of that sick person will come out,He is gonna be naturally gonna show an irritable temper because of his handicap and if you marry that man,no matter how much money he has, love will wither soon for each of you because of the hardship that both of you will undertake.You better marry a physically normal person cuz it's not you that always wants to care and take care of his needs.Time will come that When you get sick,you will also need his care and attention,but how could he give it to you cuz of his physical disability?Take it from me my friend,Just fall in love with a physically and mentally normal person so that you will live happily ever after.That's also the reason why I came to this page,cuz I wanted to find a better way to live,but I don't want to marry again cuz I'm afraid that I might meet a disabled Romeo again,and my life will be like hell again.I already had 2 children,but I'm still in this house even though I'm always abused emotionally from the sharp words that comes out of his mouth and the physical abuse as a battered wife,just because I care for my children and if I leave them,what will be their future?Just ponder over my situation before you make a decision.I'm in need of advice on dating a handicapped man,I'm not handicapped,but the fact he is does not bother me in
you just need to learn by doing because everyone is different in what they enjoy , handicapped or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment