Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any advice on dating a way older man?

I'm 25 and I'm ';talking'; to someone 15 years older. He has a kid from a previous marriage, but that doesn't really bother me. What sort of relationship do you think that would be? I mean, could it work? I feel like other than the age gap, we have so much in common. Anyone been or currently in a similar relationship? What are the setbacks (if any?)Any advice on dating a way older man?
I was married to a man who was 14 years older (he passed away from cancer or we would still be married) and it was the most wonderful relationship. We never saw an age gap between us. It can work if both of you are in love with each other. The only setback will be when both of you grow old together, he will retire before you and most likely pass on before you. Other than that, have a wonderful time love him with all of your heart and love him always.Any advice on dating a way older man?
I almost dated someone who was 13 years my senior (I was 21) and he had a son who was 8. I finally said that i didn't think it would work just because I want to have everything squared away with myself before I bring someone else into my life.





At that point I wasn't sure where i was going, or who i was going to be. But now I understand myself a lot better which is going to make me a strong companion when I DO find that right guy! I think it totally depends on your maturity and both personalities.
I have dated someone 16 years older than me before, well, thing didn't go very well and I stopped seeing him again. After all, still I feel like I m closer to guys similar my age.
Ok I have dated a older man.He was 15 years older than me.He did treat me very good.But sometimes the age differenent is a issuse.If you really feel you like this person just see what happerns.The guy i dated was 12years older than me and he had 3 kids.At times that was a problem. But you should give it a shot because this person may or may not be the one for you.Thanks,suzy
My last girlfriend was 10 years older than me...but looks very young. The main problems are energy level and being at different stages in life. I think the kid and the ex wife are going to be bigger problems than the age difference.
I am a man who for a summer dated someone your age (I was 43). it was fun and she was great. But it would have to be special for it to work. I wish you luck. Because you will be very happy
just show him that u love him with ur whole heart,because tt what a man needs

No comments:

Post a Comment