Saturday, July 31, 2010

Im developing a crush on this man need some advice?

I go to this place every day to eat with my child and there is this guy there that is a cook and host and I started to develop a crush on him I heard he has a child as well while he was talking on his cell phone basically I need some advice I thought about juss writing my phone number and putting it in his pocket and being forward but I don't know I would like to get to know him more but I don't know if he has a woman or if he even would like me plus he may not be viewed attractive in most peoples eyes.. how can I let him know how im feeling we are both adults so its not like its a 5th grade crush need some advice thanksIm developing a crush on this man need some advice?
I think you should try talking to him and flirt, then slip him ur number when the times right ;]Im developing a crush on this man need some advice?
answer my question plzzz i need advice from an experienced girl like urself as this girl is kinda confusing





ermmm just ask him do you want to go out sometime








the worst he can say is no and you only live once and if he says no then u know he aint worth it in the first place
i think the best think you could do is ask him to get a cup of coffee something. its honesly the only way something will happen. good luck.











help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Walk up to him, when you do NOT have your kid with you, and say ';I wrote my number on this paper. I don't know if you're seeing anyone or not, but if your not, give me a call. I think I would like to get to know you better.';





Guys like to be asked out too! So take a deep breath %26amp; just do it. Besides the worst thing that could happen is you end up eating somewhere else. So be brave! And got ask that man out!





Good luck!
I would just ask him if he ever has the weekends free. Introduce yourself like, OMG I'm so nervous I am not even thinking, I'm( Karen) and do be SMILING!!!! and tell him you have had your eye on him and have been dying to ask him if you two could go out to a show. If he says yes, ask him if you can call him later tonight? or tomorrow. Don't walk away without somehow getting his number or a date set up to meet. OR! You can say, one day I overheard you on the phone with a child and was wondering if he would be like to go bowling, with his son or daughter with you and your son or daughter, this is an activity that creates a lot of laughter and the kids can be there, the tension is not there and it's comfortable. Also there is always sports , like Tennis, kids can go there also. Ask if he plays any sports. It has been so long since I have been in the dating world but then I was very forward when I was in college, I had a very high self esteem and my confidence was very high!!!!! Stay positive and sound FUN to be around. Fun personalities are a HUGE PLUS!
give him your number...
be forward about it just start talking about your kids..since it is somthing that you both can relate to.
Just ask him if he'd like to get coffee or something sometime.
  • blackheads eraser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment