Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice on an issue with a man. Mature Answers Please.?

I am 28 years old. I have been talking to a 34 year old man. We are very attracted to each other. He and I have a lot of interests in common. He is a romantic and sexual person. This man has invited me to go on a camping trip with him. I need to know the best way to let him know that I don't want to go camping with him right now. He and I have been talking for nearly a month. We haven't been out on an official date yet, I want to get to know him better before going on a camping trip with him. I want to be with him for a while before we have sex. I need to know a good way to tell him to slow down without hurting his feelings. I don't want to make him feel rejected either. I really like this man. I want to be a long term girlfriend instead of a ';hook up';. Thank you all for reading this.I need some advice on an issue with a man. Mature Answers Please.?
I think that is smart, and I would just tell him exactly how you explained it on here. That you really like him, but you don't want to move too fast because you don't want it to just be a booty call. I think he will understand and respect you for saying how you feel. I think it is a little too soon to go camping over night with him too. You sound like a smart lady. Keep listing to your gut feelings and you want go wrong. Good luck.I need some advice on an issue with a man. Mature Answers Please.?
If he wants to be in a long term relationship with you, then letting him know that you would rather go out on a public date is good. He will understand. You can joke about how you think he is a murderer and you would rather he kill somewhere with witnesses instead of the woods where he can make as much noise as he likes and dispose of the body fairly easily.





Hope you end up having a happy healthy relationship. ;)
I would tell some one straight, if i ever got that far in a relationship. they tend to leave me very early on. Camping sounds like a good but dodgy idea to me. i think it could really go one way or another. as i said just tell him what the situation is and im sure he will understand. that or you could make other plans but i think that might not be the bast of ideas.





I do hope this has helped you as this is the first answer ive ever done without any spelling mistakes! Yes i made the effort
dont use any of the ';advice'; others gave you..





Just come up with some good excuse , eg family in town etc.





PS: if you tell him you are not ready to go with him to camp -- he will most likely take that answer that you do not want him and he will start looking for other girl who does want him..





so you decide
I'd pretty much tell him just like you told us.





You really like him and you want to see this last, so you want to be careful. You aren't ready for a camping trip, but maybe suggest something else you can do to spend some time together.
I think you need to come out and tell him how you really feel. If you can't do that then maybe you need to step back and look at this relationship you want to have with him. If you can't tell him where is the honesty and trust
tell him you want to go on a few date b4 you go camping with him and that you want to take things slow so they dont get complicated
';honey im not ready but when i know you i will i still want to go out before i get intament plz dont take this the wrong way';


And tell it to his face!!!not text or im or phone
I agree with the 1st person it should be about you and him together.
Dear Angel,





I have the easy answer. Tell him that you insist in bringing your own tent and get his reaction.





Anthony
Just have sex for him, make your man happy...but make sure you take birth control pills.
I would just tell him exactly what u wrote on here. If he shares the same feelings about u, he will understand and will have no problem waiting!
The best way.. since your both mature adults (hopefully..) is to not beat around the bush and be honest. Don't make it about him either, make it about both of you. It's not an issue, you just feel that he's really important to you, you don't want to rush things.
just say 'sounds great, let's do it in a few months' and he'll get the idea. if he does ask why, or just jokingly say you want to save your first trip together for when you've run out of things to do on dates/in the town you live in (and say it in a way thats implying that you want to date more before going away with him). if you don't really want to talk about it, just say your too busy right now, but you'd love to in a few months.





i know everyone is all 'tell him you're not ready, tell him all your feelings' but i think that will just make a serious issue/conversation out of something pretty minor, and make it seem like you've read too much into his invitation. from what you've said, it sounds like you do really like him, and would actually like to go away with him, its just not the right time. i think big relationship conversations are uncalled for at such an early stage, and he might see that as a rejection, even though you seem happy with him. keep it simple, like i suggested, and it'll be fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment