Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice on dating this pisces man.?

Hi all,





Here it goes, I met this interesting guy, we have been dating intensively for 2 months, he has done all the contacting, wooing etc. Life was perfect. Then I had to leave the country to finish my degree, I did tell him during the dating but he still seemed surprised when the time approached.


Anyway while we were together I never pressured him about the relationship, but because I was leaving I wanted to know if we will do LDR or not. So I expressed how I felt, he did not in words but kept coming around everyday the last week - just to spend quality time. Ok last day he asked permission to write to me and keep in touch.


When I went abroad the situation changed with credits etc at my Uni and I transferred my degree back home. I did mentioned to him. Now he did not say anything, few jokes etc. I told him that I miss him/cant wait to see him he said nothing as always. Only that we will see each other when I get back. Still ok.


Since I got back I called him once just to say hi I am back..it was a nice chat, but at the end (he was going on business trip) he said so SHOULD I call you when I come back? I was like sure thing...Anyway I know he is back for 2 days not but no call.


I should be PATIENT I understand but I have not seen him for 3 weeks and I miss him. Also when I was here before he would contact me several times a day. I am also little worried that somehow he feels pressured for relationship by my return now, which I did not intended. That things are not that light as before.


I do not know what to say or do to make him understand that I came back for myself not him and that I want to continue the no pressure dating thing...any advice please?Advice on dating this pisces man.?
Tell him exactly that; that your decision to return was to do with yourself not with you guys relationship and you don't want him to feel pressured by your return. Maybe ring him and ask to meet up with him for a drink? Or just tell him over the phone? Make sure that's why he's not acting the same though because there could be another reason. Ask him how he feels about it or what's bothering him.
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment