Thursday, July 29, 2010

Help please i need advice on what to do, man troubles! =(?

Ive knowed this guy for around 2 years now and throughout this time we would speak daily more or less so i had gotton pretty close to him and cared about him so much. Of course feelings developed but i kept them under wraps because i didnt want to ruin what i had with him as i saw him as my best friend.


Turns out he had also liked me alot for a year and told me he loved me, and i was feeling the same way to i had to tell him how i felt aswell and everything was fine.


He had a problem with me not being able to open up to him and tell him whats on my mind, so i worked on that and told him stuff about me, thoughts etc.


Its only been 2 weeks since we admitted out feelings..


HOWEVER, now hes saying its 2 difficult and its messing with his head as we've gone from one extreme to the other. He told me he wants to cut me out of his life by not speaking to me, deleting my number from his phone.. as hes afraid we're gonna get hurt and mess things up furthur. At the same time hes telling me he loves me and wants me and to be with me. I dont know what to do cz cutting him out of my life is not a option and ive been messed up the last few days like crying and feeling im to blame for this all. Ive fought so hard to tell him hes an amazing guy (as he told me he thinks i deserve better den him) and even if we cant be together i still wanna be friends but hes still two minded and is insisting on cutting me out of his life. Help me please what should i do?Help please i need advice on what to do, man troubles! =(?
I'm thinking that what he really meant when he said he's liked you for over a year is that he's wanted to have sex with you for over a year, and was afraid you'd tell him no. When he finally grew a set and said something to you about it, you threw him a curve ball by admitting actual feelings for him. Now you have the resulting panic - he wasn't counting on that!





The fact that he's continually threatening to cut you out of his life tells me that he doesn't really care about you at all. If he did, he wouldn't want to cut you out of his life! Forget all that BS he keeps telling you about being afraid of getting hurt - guys don't care about that kind of stuff. Furthermore, guys don't keep their mouths shut for an entire year, friends or not, if they're interested in a girl.





The fact that you feel like it's all your fault is another sign that he's deliberately doing this to you. He WANTS you to feel guilty, so you won't pressure him! And he will continue to play that card until you tell him that you don't want to ';be with him'; anymore.
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment