Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Advice on a virgo man?

so there is this guy i like he is 10 yrs younger than me and his bday is sep 5 th we have been talking for awhile and he finally came over and stayed the night, we had a great time stayed up till 5 am talking and getting to know each other. he just got out of a 3 yr relationship with someone that broke his heart (cheated) many times and its only been 2 months. my question is how do i help him to mend so that we can start.i really like him but he wants to be able to date and heal ( i understand) i just want to know how to keep him attracted to me and make him want to be around me more????Advice on a virgo man?
VIRGO.. Ahhhh I am a very typical Virgo.. everything in it's place and a place for everything, Virgos ask questions, lots of them, not because they are nosey, but because they want to understand everything.. just what makes something tick.





Just be yourself, don't try too hard, trust him and give him time to trust you. Jealousy is a killer. Forget trying to 'mend' him and concentrate on loving him. Don't waste time telling him you love him every two minutes as that becomes annoying, show him you love him. Remember how he takes his coffee, what flowers and chocolates he like.. The little things mean a lot !! Romance is the key with Virgos. :-)))





Yup.. You messed up a little, too much too soon. Music and songs are personal to relationships and people, how do you know that this song wasn't his ex's favourite?





Forget telling him to trust you, he will do that in his own good time, all you need to do to develop trust is to be there for him, be honest and open. I had a girlfriend who had a male tennis partner, not a problem to me except she kept telling me it was a girl, I found out 3 months later and dumped her. she was not having a relationship with this man, but she lied. Had she told me straight, I would have been OK with it.Advice on a virgo man?
Ahh........am a virgo myself.





I like two qualities the most about people :Being organised %26amp; being transparent.





Apart from above ,who're not showy in nature %26amp; are little analytical.





Hope this helps.





Enjoy, u may find a trustworthy person in him.
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment