Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Can anyone give me sound advice on a Turkish man I just met?

really need someone's help to make a good decision here. I met a man from Turkey (actually he is of Kurdish descent, but was raised in Turkey). He has been in the U.S. for 3 years, residing in SC and working in hotel management. He started calling me askim and telling me seni seviyorum very quickly...within 2 or 3 phone calls. Now I am very attractive...a good deal more attractive than him, but he seems to be very sweet and has a heart of gold it seems and so that is what is most important to me. I am attracted to him though as well. He wants to move to where I live and says he will give up everything to come here and that he wants to have my babies. He wants to get married here and in Turkey and has apparently told his family about me. He is 26 and I am 27. My family is not very accepting of me even dating him so far (I mean pissed!). They say he is in it to be a citizen and have a better life plus my family has never travelled outside the U.S. and are a bit racist and ignorant (though they try to act like they are not). Should I end it with him? My gut says he is a good person, but then one thing does bother me...he offered to split the airfare for me to come see him, yet I put the air on my credit card for now. I bought travel insurance though in case I change my mind about going to see him. Shouldn't he come see me first if he is that serious? Help me decide...honest, well-thought out responses only please!!!Can anyone give me sound advice on a Turkish man I just met?
I live in the turkish part of cyprus. And there are alot of mainland turks here. The advice i will give you is this. Be very carefull. Turkish men will do and say anything for a visa,money.


They also (in turkey) especially KURDS have a whole differnt view on how they view there woman. At first they will treat you like a queen. And then out of nowhere you are there property. They tend to beat there woman and think of it as a normal thing. They are also very controling and juelus people. If you want to marry this man forget all your male friends and nights out with the girls.


Be very carefull. I am not racist but i say this becouse i have seen it to often. hope i helped xCan anyone give me sound advice on a Turkish man I just met?
not really
one word: RUN !





Your desire for love is making you blind. He's in it to get citizenship. ';making babies'; and not paying in full for your ticket is proof enough. How can you not see what is going on? HUGE MISTAKE if you don't stop all contact immediately. For the love of God, he probably has 4 or 5 other woman all in line along with you...and will go for which ever one of you is stupid enough to fall for this.
He should come see you first, and he should pay the whole deal, I would tell him to or the deal is OFF!!





http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw鈥?/a>


http://travel.state.gov/family/abduction鈥?/a>





These are from the US state department, I hope they will help.


Always be cautious when in a relationship and your new partner pressures you to make changes quickly against your better judgement,you should listen to your family, they will have valid points, doint be stubborn, this is not a choice to make quickly or without research. If he persists in you moving break-up with him, he obviously has motives for wanting to get you so far away, away from your parents and your rights in the states...

No comments:

Post a Comment