Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Advice on a Cancer Man (Star Sign) urgently or just a man opinion in general needed!!?

I started seeing him in July moved in to our own place by end of Sept were really happy I fell pregnant thought it was too soon wanted a temination he begged me reconsider 4 2 weeks when I did he said he had changed his mind. Had a huge argument with him said some really bad stuff. The next day he went really nasty %26amp; wouldnt speak to me saying he didnt want me or the baby and either way he was going to leave me. I went through with the appointment he left the same night. In November we met up a few times he said he really cares 4 me but doesnt love me nemore we sleept together then I got drunk 1 night and he came to my rescue i said life wasnt worth living without him he called an ambulance an made out i had gone mental. Since this he has refused to talk 2 me when I call him he tells me he hates me an I wrecked his life an tells me how many girls hes slept with etc so the question is does he really hate me and is there a way i can get round this so we can at least be friends?Advice on a Cancer Man (Star Sign) urgently or just a man opinion in general needed!!?
It sounds like he has some serious passive/aggressive issues going on. Change your number, list it as private and never talk to him again. He is not your friend!Advice on a Cancer Man (Star Sign) urgently or just a man opinion in general needed!!?
leave him alone. he sounds like he's not worth it.
If he said it , then i guess so
It's best to leave this one alone i think!


sounds like he's not ready for adult life!


move on find someone who's at the same place in their life as you.


aslo i think he sounds like the blimin weirdo!


you can do better
he hates you, hell i hate you just from reading that

No comments:

Post a Comment