Thursday, July 29, 2010

Facial and stomach hair on a women? ((Only ladies advice, no offense to you men))?

For some reason I鈥檓 growing facial hair and hair on my stomach. I鈥檓 only in my teens! Am I the only one??! I鈥檓 worried and not sure what to do. I鈥檝e seen a couple of other girls with it too. Is there anything I can do to stop the hair from growing in these places? And what causes it?


((Don鈥檛 leave any rude nasty comments either, im askin for help. Not if you think its nasty.))


Thnks :]Facial and stomach hair on a women? ((Only ladies advice, no offense to you men))?
It's very normal. If it's excessive or the hair is rather thick, you should consider asking your doctor for blood tests to check your thyroid and your testosterone levels.


You can deal with it many ways: shaving, plucking, waxing, hair removal creams, etc..


You can't really stop it if it's just natural for you and not due to hormonal problems, you just gotta work with it. You're definitely not alone!Facial and stomach hair on a women? ((Only ladies advice, no offense to you men))?
You have several options:





1.) Waxing (painful but effective; can be expensive but you could invest in your own wax machine which are AMAZING)





2.) Small electric razor like the Finishing Touch (will have to use it almost daily or every other day but it works)





3.) Sugaring (like waxing except not nearly as painful, still expensive but it is fun)





4.) Electrolysis - this is if you can afford it! A lot of women get electrolysis to remove body hair permanently.





hope these help!
I also have a lot of hair for being a female. I have been told it is from having to much male hormone in your body. It is natural and many women have it. I personally dont touch the hair on my face because it is not that noticeable. The stomach hair I shave off or use hair removal. Ask a female relative if they have the same problem. I have found most the women in my family have a lot of hair.
Sorry im a dude but i think I can help. Growing up with 2 sisters ive herd a lot of talk about this type of stuff. Its completely normal for a women to have facial hair/ hair on your stomach. Most women have very fine, thin facial hair that is hard to see. Thats not the case for all women though. Some women have it more noticeable then others, its just your genes.








Peace.
It is normal to get hair in certain places on your body and I personally have hair on my stomach. However I have not ever gotten facial hair and I'm almost 17.My older sister has to start waxing her face at 16.I was scared believing it would happen to me but it hasn't yet. Just wax your face and shave your stomach.Its ok. Its just heriditary.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i have the same thing, im 15 and its unnoticeable, unless you stare at my face for a while. the hair on your stomach, some people are just naturally hairy, like me. everyone has tiny little hairs covering their whole body, some people's hair is just a little darker.
Thank your hormones! Its normal and natural. Some girls get alot of hair in those areas and some girls barely have any. The only thing you can do is wax, but once you start you can't stop. Welcome to the world of hormones.
i have the same problem and im a 14 year old . from what i heard nair and waxing or veet seem to work just dont shave ! . i tried nair last year and it worked for me
heyy


i have that exact problem!!! omg its so annoying! well i only have a tummy hair, but omg.


please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment