Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Advice on a Cancer Man (Star Sign) urgently or just a man opinion in general needed!!?

Question Details: I started seeing him in July moved in to our own place by end of Sept were really happy I fell pregnant thought it was too soon wanted a temination he begged me reconsider 4 2 weeks when I did he said he had changed his mind. Had a huge argument with him said some really bad stuff. The next day he went really nasty %26amp; wouldnt speak to me saying he didnt want me or the baby and either way he was going to leave me. I went through with the appointment he left the same night. In November we met up a few times he said he really cares 4 me but doesnt love me nemore we sleept together then I got drunk 1 night and he came to my rescue i said life wasnt worth living without him he called an ambulance an made out i had gone mental. Since this he has refused to talk 2 me when I call him he tells me he hates me an I wrecked his life an tells me how many girls hes slept with etc so the question is does he really hate me and is there a way i can get round this so we can at least be friends?Advice on a Cancer Man (Star Sign) urgently or just a man opinion in general needed!!?
Cancer men want their cake and eat it too.


They generally are the ones who make the final decision or call on their relationships. never push them.. They adore the crap out of you at first but then once they get you in and they have control, it becomes a bit boring and nervy to them..They recluse back to their shell and there is nothing you can do to make them love you or change their mind.... Stubborn, stuck in their ways, and covet all their possessions... The best thing to do is leave.. They still feel they own you or want you ten years later.... Believe me, they don't change ever. Sometimes they are pretty greedy too ... they can make you laugh alot but the crying out weighs the laughter.


You really can never go back and I think you moved in way too soon and getting pregnant sent this crab to his shell to do some thinking and it wasn't any good thoughts about you.


Sorry, there are so many fish and crabs in the ocean.. no pun here .... let the next man chase you, glorify you, and make all your dreams come true...Advice on a Cancer Man (Star Sign) urgently or just a man opinion in general needed!!?
My question to you is, why do you want this kind of drama in your life? Go skydiving if you want excitement, but the human relationships - especially the kind that can lead to children - should be healthier than this. He doesn't want you. And it sounds like when he slept with you, it was just to use you and hurt you. Move on.
advice would be, always be sober when dealing with people esp with your ex(s) and whenever that you are, read back your question details, and ask yourself whether you like being in the place of the person in the question above, and whether you'd like to befriend a man like that. your answer should be the advice you needed. (hint: you shouldnt. so drop it and start a new life, you're worth more than the trouble he's bringing to you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment