Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am asking advice on how to reconquer the heart of a man?

.





We do not live together. We have been together for 5 years and 3 days ago in the morning I told him by phone it was all over. I have been over stressed in the past few weeks and have on the spur of the moment thought it was the best solution to split with him. I also have other reasons that made me break up but I wont disclose because it would be too long to tell.





In the same day in the evening I sent him several sms to tell him I made a big mistake and regret profoundly my behaviour and would he forgive me. I have tried to phone him or sms him several times but he wont answer any of my call/sms.





I need some good advice on how I could regain his love. What could I tell him to try to change his mind and forgive me?I am asking advice on how to reconquer the heart of a man?
well it really depends on what happened, i think you are leaving out a big chunk of the story. if you wronged him in a really bad way he may never forgive you but if you just broke up and want to get back together he will forgive you if he loves you on his own. let him know how you feel but give him his space. he needs to think things over. who knows what will happen but regardless of what happens it will in the end be for the best.I am asking advice on how to reconquer the heart of a man?
You could start by not blaming him everytime there's some pressure and stress in your life. Try to logically tell him what you were thinking by breaking up with him, if he can understand why it happened he may be more likely to forgive you.
its sad, but maybe you wern't meant to be. but give him sometime. He's prolly really ticked! If he doen't talk to you in say a week, give up honey.
Sweetie,move on. I promise you that you will find someone else who will make you forget this guys name. I promise!
If being yourself isn't good enough for the reconquer, then it's not meant.
This is so much drama. Let it be. Be honest and forthright. Go figure out why you would take such a drastic measure if you didn't mean it.





If he comes to you, let the conversation flow naturally and honesty. Don't say things you don't mean. Honesty is the best way to anyone's heart...
Go out and live for yourself...and then see if you still want to get back with him...sounds like you needed a break but are afraid of being without him. Make sure you want him back before you try to win him back..
Suicide attempt.
maybe hes not answering cuz he commited suicide...
Well have you sat down and actually thought about what you're doing ?most people would say follow your heart but now it's time for you to use your head,if a man truly loves you he would listen and try to understand you nomatter what the situation,STOP sending him sms or calls..give him time ,which is what you need as well,this may be a wake up call for him in many ways....be patient ... There may be the chance that he doesn't realize that he needs you. Then, you must know that that's his issue...not yours and move on....yes sometimes it's hard to tell go ,but if you don't then how would you really know if the grass is really greener on the other side...
Well if someone broke up with me. I would ignore them for a period of time. Be hurting and also angry at the thought of what happening. You can't make him jump up and be all open arms after that.


But you send him messages and such. Let time do the rest of it. If he don't get back, well let it be and move on. Don't keep digging yourself in a hole over it. If it meant to be, he will get back and try to rekindle what there.


If not, well first get over it slowly but surely. Then move on, there other fish in the sea. You can always catch another can of tuna.
Sounds like hes trying to teach u a lesson - hes playing hard to get. The longer he knows u want him the longer he'll keep it up - cut off communication with him - give him space to wonder why u havent called - then he'll come calling.
ok...
If he loves you, then he definitely still loves you. Maybe he's still mad or heartbroken from the split, but he'll eventually answer you. If you know he loves you, he wouldn't stay mad at you and he'll forgive you without a doubt!
what the hell are sms?
All I know is that my brother's wife drove him a way, and after realizing she had made a mistake, wanted him back. But it was too late. He is now happily married to another woman...
well let's see...you can tell him how you've been feeling. probably you were confused? it seems to me like you were confused and everything. and if it is confusion then you can tell him that all this stress caused you all these confusions. just talk to him. and if you can...add sweet details haha things that a guy should do for the girl instead of a girl doing it for the guy haha...crazy but you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment