Saturday, July 31, 2010

Man give me some Islamic advice on what happened to me?

Ok, in class, we had a break, so like usual me and all of my friends go outside. These friends include guys and girls. I never do any sexual activity with no one at all. I mean no one, no hugs no nothing I hate it.





Well when we were outside of of those friends which were girls kissed me, and i was like **** dude and i ran in the class, and later on back in there she did it again.





Now i respect them as friends and nothing else.





Did I sin cus of this? Hell naw I didnt let them, it happened by surprise?





What the hell did I do ?





Thanks and Salam.Man give me some Islamic advice on what happened to me?
no, you didn't do it, but be careful.





I think you should tell her about our religion maybe she'll understandMan give me some Islamic advice on what happened to me?
The girls sinned, but you should forgive them and ask God to forgive them.
walaikum asalam,





I don't know whether it would be considered sin on your side...well, when she first kissed you, it was your responsibility to tell her that you don't appreciate it and would rather not have her kiss you again. It is a Muslim's responsibility to tell others of what is right and what is wrong. When she kissed you again, then that's a problem. so tell her that she shouldn't do it again and of course, give her explanation too, ie Islam and it is haraam etc.
No u have not, as it was not your fault. Next time talk to the girl and tell her nicely that you dont do these kind of stuff, even if your just friends.
Not a big deal if it is not in your control, but remember that any act that leads to a sin is also a sin.











.
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment