Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need advice on how to deal with a man who is smitten by me...?

Met a guy Saturday who invited me to a swanky restaurant for Super Bowl party. The guy creeped me out a bit, but the restaurant is five star and it was a private party with some of the city's elite expected to attend. So, I went. He lied and said he was a chef, but he was really just a cook. The night before he acted all important but yesterday, nobody even really knew who he was! I met two of the restaurant owners and just kind of mingled with everyone just to make some connections. Every time I talked to a man, he would quickly usher me away. I actually heard him seriously say to one guy, ';She's mine.'; I'm like, dude, you just met me yesterday! Crazy, right? It would be easy for me to just ignore his calls, but I made friends with the owners and want to keep in contact with them and other people that work there. Psycho works in back, but someone will tell him I'm there if I go. If I don't talk to him again and he sees me, how do handle it?Need advice on how to deal with a man who is smitten by me...?
don't stop your life because of a psycho just let him know you aren't interested. pretty sure he doesn't want to loose his job. if that doesn't work call his probation officer.Need advice on how to deal with a man who is smitten by me...?
hahaha if he creeped you out to begin with , you had to of known that it would get worse if you went out with him. act like an adult and just tell him you used him.


and your dumb.
If the owner you met there REALLY wants to be your friend, and he wasn't just being nice because he thought you were dating his employee, I don't think it'll matter if you blow the creepy liar guy off or not. You can't force people to like you just as they cannot force you to like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment