Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need advice on how to get Aries man to forgive me!?

Have been seeing an aries guy for a short time. He got mad at me and is ignoring my calls and texts. I accused him of cheating, because I heard a girl in the background asking who he was talking to, he responded saying China, a nickname that he calls me. The girl was drunk in the background and said let me talk to China, he said let me calm her down. I was mad and txt him that I do not want to see him anymore, because he is with someone else. He called me I ignored him then finally answered the third time. He said that she was his cousin, and got mad at me for accusing him. He said he would never be with me then be with someone else,, because he does not want that to happen to him. Its been a couple days and have not heard from him. What should I do? I am also an aries born in April 6 him in late March 21.Need advice on how to get Aries man to forgive me!?
let time qoooo give him a call say hi how ur doing








or text say lets qo to tha movies when he responds say sorry rong person but do u still wana qo???

No comments:

Post a Comment