Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need advice!!!Boys,u know about men,PLS help meanswer! wat is going on with him?wat should i do?

i am deeply in love with my boyfreind %26amp; he knows that.but he stopped calling me the way he used 2,he says his tired of working long hrs.he sometimes doesnt call 4 two days.even if he does he talks short.wat surprises me is that he asks 2see me after every 3 weeks,which is not usual?or 4a night in two weeks time.i told him he changes %26amp;he says its only coz am busy.cant someone miss his girlfreind?Need advice!!!Boys,u know about men,PLS help meanswer! wat is going on with him?wat should i do?
I don't think he is as interested in you as you are in him, it sounds like he is making excuses for not being with you.Need advice!!!Boys,u know about men,PLS help meanswer! wat is going on with him?wat should i do?
I think that he is not as interested now as he were before!!Maybe he is trying to avoid you or maybe he wants to break up with you and he doesn't know how...i am sorry but he seems like that!!Or maybe he is really busy!!!I don't know!!Why don't you discuss that with him(again)???Tell him to explain you why he behaves that way!!I hope i have helped you!!Good luck!!!!
Well, every once in a while you have to look back and ask yourself is it really worth me being in this relationship if I feel alone all of the time. If you're not getting the attention you need or the time that you need then make a difficult decision. Keep this in mind though: it is tough working long hours, and sitting on the phone might not be the way he wants to spend his time. Try to be understanding but make sure you're doing whatever it is that is going to make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment