Thursday, July 29, 2010

Boys, i need advice on being good to my man!?

i really want to turn on my boyfriend and make him really lust over me. i know he is quite sexually demanding but i want him to show me and i want to have some fun, but how do i get him in the mood?Boys, i need advice on being good to my man!?
All I can really say is be yourself and try to fill you negative parts with humour but don't forget to be serious sometime just in-case he doesn't understand. and don't forget to make him like for who you are and no-one else.Boys, i need advice on being good to my man!?
Go to an adult store.... you will df find some things in there to catch his attention. Then go home and get everything ready and invite him over without telling him what you have planned. If he doesn't respond to that- break up with him because he isn't interested.
In public when NO ONE, but your BF would notice, show him skin (flash him). Also, when you are turned on, do or say what ever comes instinctively.
Tease him! Make him wait till the point where he can't take it anymore
tease him use everyday items then he'll get in the mood
arrange a night together. then without him knowing get in a sexy out fit, do 4play, etc. that shud work lols

No comments:

Post a Comment