Saturday, July 31, 2010

Has anyone had a problem with ';man-boobs'; or got any advice on hiding them?

I didn't have a problem with them until I got cancer. They may have grown a little bit while I was having chemo, I'm not sure of that. To be honest I felt too ill to notice, but I am pretty sure it is the drugs I am being given to fix my immune system that are causing the real problem.





Right now, outside of the house, I wear a really tight top to try to pull them in, covered by a rather loose hanging Val Doonican wool jumper.





To give an idea of size, I measured them and compared them to a chart on Wikipedia. If I wore a bra, I would need 48D.





My doctor pretty much tells me not to read too much into it, they will fix when I come off the drugs, but I want them fixed now.





Any good advice on hiding them in the meantime?Has anyone had a problem with ';man-boobs'; or got any advice on hiding them?
The only way possible is


http://www.underworks.com/990.html





It works wonders, or google Gynecomastia vestsHas anyone had a problem with ';man-boobs'; or got any advice on hiding them?
wow I'm so sorry my gay aunt wears really tight undershirts to keep hers hidden
Are you over weight at all? If you're feeling well enough to exercise, you could do some push ups and some cardio work- outs to help loose some fat.





The drugs you were taking could have caused you to produce more estrogen (female hormone present in all men) to counter act the increase in testosterone from the steroids. That would have caused your breasts to enlarge significantly. If thats the case, then the only thing you can really do is wait to get off the meds, and then pump some iron.





If you're looking for an immediate solution then you could wear something like under armor underneath your shirts, or wear sweaters/hoodies. Nothing to much you can do brother except cut the meds and increase your excersise.





cheers and good luck
well as a woman, i can say that you shouldnt be worried about it. If its a part of ur comming out of your illness, you shouldnt be ashamed or embarresed at all. And if the reason is because of some woman or something, if shes got a problem with it, well then shes obviously not a very good person. Your doctor knows whats best for you more then anyone else on this website, so my suggestion would be this: Just wait until your off the meds. May God Bless you, and please take care~
Man, I don't know what to tell you.


I would wear a couple wifebeaters with a loose-fitting shirt on top, that's the only thing I can think of.


Good luck!
With all due sensitivity:





Have you tried a tube top?
If I had boobs that size, I'd wear a sexy top and pierce my belly button.





Life is so unfair, I'm a 38A and would kill for your boobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment