Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need advice on sex date with my man?

I want to plan the perfect sex date with my man. He has been working so hard and I want to show him a little appreciation. I really don't have a clue what people do on sex dates but I am willing to try anything. Need some suggestions.Need advice on sex date with my man?
I never had a sex date. but, i'm assuming people have sex on a sex date. lol.





Be spontaneous.Need advice on sex date with my man?
(A day before or earlier that morning..) Catch him with a little sly smile in passing.. flirt with him, give him that sexy look, whisper in his ear that you want to rock his world and what would he like... the best sex date is one full of anticipation and also fulfilling one another's fantasies...
get a hotel room


get a sexy costume (police girl, naughty nurse, school girl)


get a wig


sexy music


strip for him


you give him the fantasy that he's with another woman! it will blow his mind!





as far as positions, it depends on the costume!





you need to either arrest him


check his temperature : )


and my favorite, if you're school girl..um teacher, what do I need to do to change my grade from failing to passing? I've been really bad.
I thought those were refered to as booty calls......so, you don't know how to seduce a man into having sex with you?


Don't look here for that kind of answer....your Mamma should have explained the birds and bees a long time ago, Toots and this is not the place for sexual how to instructions or to get your jollies...jeeze....





edit: well by your Additional Details you know exactly what to do...so why are you asking here...to titilate? I betcha........
I'm thinking people probably have sex on sex dates. But this is a new one to me. lol
Rub his crotch he will take the lead
And he will really appreciate the fact that you came on yahoo and ask everyone about this....geez!
What always works is a great BJ and anal............!
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment