Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girls .....need advice....do you find aftershave on a man sexy?

which one do you prefer





lolGirls .....need advice....do you find aftershave on a man sexy?
incredibly sexy, i like CKone, Brute or just lynx deodorant, but don't go to heavy on any of them as you don't want people to be able to smell you before they can see you :-)Girls .....need advice....do you find aftershave on a man sexy?
depending on wat it is and if it doesnt stink i think it is very alluring my favourites on a man are giorgio armani acqua di gio and cerrutti 1880 because they smell so fresh and so clean and so sexy ;-)
eternity ck is sooo nice on a man also boss is very nice ... but as long as a man smells clean i wouldnt be fussy
Well I do like it when guys smell nice. If I'm getting up close to their face, it's nice to smell good things. haha.
No, not usually it's too strong.





I prefer Aramis cologne just dabbed on the pulse points. It's fresh, clean, yet sexy.
i like beer belly breath
as long as the smell isn't super strong


Stetson
YES!





I like the musky types!





But oldie's but goodie's that i love is Brut, %26amp;


Aqua Velva.
Well, it's alright if you don't overdo them. Anything is fine, actually.
Yes ..... i love paul smith for men very sexy smell .......





I also like d%26amp;g that smells very nice
I find it VERY sexy. Issey Miyake smells really good :) Burberry and DKNY too...
I like to smell nice and l love a man who smells of brute mmm lovely nothing worse then smelly sweat they must be clean and tidy casual or otherwise l do not mind and l do not mind jeans no holes though.
i love ralph lauren polo sport - it's a clean fresh smell and shows a man likes to look and smell good
when the smell is good . Yes


i like D%26amp;G
sometimes it depends on what the aftershave smells like.


personally i do.
i love the smell of lynx!!!





anyone of them =)
I like a guy to smell clean. A little aftershave is okay, but don't over do it. I like something that chanel makes for men but i forgot the name- also I have a confession to make.





I've been buying my brother ';the thymes'; eucalyptus lotion/soap for years now- and girls love it. The thing is, it's made for girls, and he doesn't know it!!! One of my gay guy friends gave me the tip, and so I bought it for my brother O:)
212 %26amp; hugo energise, my boyfriend wears both %26amp; whenever i wrap my arms round him i linger a little longer just to smell him
Not really, it's very easy to overdo it and unless the man has BO or smokes alot just the way he smells without it is nice! Plus usually people have a faint scent from the washing powder used on clothes, the shampoo they've used, the deoderant they're wearing so too much scent, like from an aftershave, can be overpowering!
I like Versace-Blue Jeans and Joop, not sure which one tho :-S

No comments:

Post a Comment