Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can you give me some advice on how to break up with this man?

I have been with my boyfriend for six months but I think its time for us to part ways for a lot of reasons. For one, I am in my twenties and he is in his forties.





I had a feeling that he was constantly lying to me and then yesterday I caught him in a ridiculous lie. All of a sudden realise that he is manipulative and controlling and on top of all that he's a liar.





*Deep Breath* Okay, So I'm a little angry at myself for not realizing this earlier...





I've never been shy about breaking things off with anyone before, but I think with this man it's going to be hard. A month or so ago I was teasing about breaking up and he told me very seriously that he wouldn't let me go and that he always gets what he wants. I was flattered at the time but now I'm freaked out.





Any advice for breaking things off?Can you give me some advice on how to break up with this man?
Run girl. Run like the wind. Change your address, your phone number, your e-mail.





Tell him honestly how you feel and that you want to break up and be very straight forward about the fact that you don't want to see him again. Be firm. Do not allow yourself to answer his calls. If he continues to bother you, get a restraint order.





This is a scary situacion. I've been with a very controlling man before and they're not easy to leave. My last boyfriend cheated on me for several months, lied in abundance, and then manipulated my thinking into thinking it was all okay. When we finally did break-up, he drank himself nearly to death, and every other day he would tell me he tried to kill himself and failed. You will be pretty vulnerable....and you still care....but its best to just turn a blind eye. Get on with your life and date someone who is deserving of you! :DCan you give me some advice on how to break up with this man?
IT is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment