Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Okay I need some advice on getting a mans attention: I have always been shy......?

And not bold as to start a conversation with a man. I say man now because I am over 57. There was a time in my live I got their attention when younger. I am serious about a relationship and marriage again. Do you have ideas on how to get looks from a guy to say, hey I wouldn't mine asking her out on my boat, or ask her to lunch. I am shy,and even more shy......has anyone ever conquered being shy and what did you do? If a guy smiles at me I end up looking down at the floor or ground ,what is wrong with me/ I know there are other things to . I am serious and really need your help.Okay I need some advice on getting a mans attention: I have always been shy......?
you may be looking down because you feel embarassed that someone may be thinking something positive about you. when our self esteem isn't so strong, we tend to look down or away, or leave the situation. maybe also changing it up a little, perhaps buy some new clothes, try a new hairstyle, think positive things about yourself. there is nothing wrong to being shy, it is an attribute to your character. to work on being less shy, you have to put yourself out there, which means that you have to feel good and like yourself first.Okay I need some advice on getting a mans attention: I have always been shy......?
successful interaction can cure the shyness.start by aknowleging even the looks. simply smile back. let him approach you. in simple conversation,clear yourself of all other thoughts. listen carefully and respond accordingly.follow his leads in the conversations and share similar experiences with him when the conversations calls for it. not all of these interactions will go farther than simple conversations, but each one better prapares you for the next. good luck
Ok let me tell you a short story like thing-


If we are alone at home and an intruder tries to break in at the dead of a night; what we do? In most of the cases we pretend to be fast asleep even if we are awake and alert , so that he will not harm us . On the other hand intruder ensures that he does not make any noise so that he will be caught. Really both the intruder and house owner are scared of each other. In cases who so ever , either the intruder or house owner takes the intiative and courage to be bold , he is the winner.


So in every sphere of life intiative is must.While intiating , keep this thing in mind no one is more knowledgeable and intelligent than you. Make him /her to be of your shape and psyche, and be an attacker in your life , never resort to defence techinique. This is the mantra of life. Ok start it now.


fida
no offense but u should like u got self-esteem problems.


get some confidence and walk up to a guy u think is cute and just let the words flow out of u mouth.
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment