Saturday, July 31, 2010

LADIES I NEED YOUR ADVICE!!facial hair on a short man?

i am 5 foot 7 and shave my head because i am bald on top. i am a hairy man that trims body hair down close to not look like a beast. do you woman like a goatee that is real close and kept sharp or a goatee that is a little thick but trim? or a beard that is real close and trim on a shaved head man? i am tan also. please give advice!!!LADIES I NEED YOUR ADVICE!!facial hair on a short man?
I don't think that a sharp goatee matches bald head good enough. The second version sounds rather nice.LADIES I NEED YOUR ADVICE!!facial hair on a short man?
Actualy a goatee can look pretty hot! It depends on the guy and his sence of style. I also like the 5 o clock shadow on a guy. I think it looks very sexy but it's not fun to kiss... It feels like I'm kissing a porkey pine. OUCH. I would say you just can't go wrong with a clean shave.
No goatee, its just wrong.





just shave it close... is not nice to kiss a man with a goatee, as it itches our chin

No comments:

Post a Comment