Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I have a Crush on a MAN outside my race? need advice on how to approach him?

I really like this guy but i don't know where he stands about dating a black girl.He's very good to me %26amp; we have alot of fun with our mutual friends.My best friend is dating an Irish guy %26amp; i often go with her to parties,thats how i met him.He is really cute,tall%26amp; educated.I'm just crazy about him.I want him.I think he kind of knows i like him.2 weeks ago he %26amp; I talked about interracial dating.He said';I ve never dated outside my race';.I asked him if you would, he laughed %26amp; said ';if it was you yes'; BUT then followed that with ';No i'm just kidding, i never really think of things that will NEVER happen';.Last weekend we all went out,he came with a white girl.He felt the need to explain who the girl was.He said it was his workmate, but i think she likes him too.So i decided to leave them alone, instead he kept on holding my hand %26amp; whispering in my ear.He kissed my neck,hugging really tight so much that i felt his THING.he is sending me mixed signal.What do you think? should i make the moveI have a Crush on a MAN outside my race? need advice on how to approach him?
Oh gosh hun. Go for it.... from what I just read, he's thinking about you. Flirt with him. I'm sure he'll ask you out. Good LuckI have a Crush on a MAN outside my race? need advice on how to approach him?
Okay, yeah it's obvious he wants you too, but I would clear that up with him first anyway to figure out his intentions with you. If you are looking for a committed relationship, I would tell him upfront...if you are looking for fun and only fun and are ok with that, don't ask.
Sista I love chocolate. Let's get a lil swirl going baby.....my old Yahoo ID was whiteboylargecock and the sistas used to email me all of the time...LOL.





Seriously, I like black women.
Just approach him when you get close to someone people are people no matter the race.
well for one he told you he never date outside his race but on the other hand I think he might like you to try it but he holding on to what he believes. can a person change yes in deed am one of them. I said I would never date any body darker then me. dark men didn't turn me on until I meet my husband who is black and am not, am Latin. I meet him when I was 32yrs old. before that I only dating men where white, Latin or have black/white/Latin, making sure they where not dark. but now I love dark men. my husband and I separated and am dating a man who darker then my husband and that's dark like a tire, but I love him. so people do change, he just scared and when you get him make sure you put it down where he going to what more and more.
JUST BECAUSE THE MAN IS OUTSIDE YOUR RACE DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING, AND MAYBE HE IS INTERESTED IN YOU ALSO, AND BY WHAT YOU WROTE IT DOES SEEM HE HAS SOME FEELING THERE, HEY GIRLFRIEND REMEMBER A MAN IS A MAN NO MATTER WHAT RACE THEY MAY BE. GO 4 IT AND GOOD LUCK.
I say don't make that move, because if you make that move and he turn you down, then you might be butt hurt. Take it slow and let him make move. Looks like he has starting making that move, by holding your hand and kissing your neck, but still let him ask you out on a date, just you two not with your mutual friends, then take it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment