Thursday, August 19, 2010

What advice would you give this woman on her man?

It cost me a lot


But theres one thing that I've got


It's my man


It's my man





Cold or wet


Tired, you bet


All of this I'll soon forget


With my man





He's not much on looks


He's no hero out of books


But I love him


Yes, I love him





Two or three girls has he


That he likes as well as me


But I love him





I don't know why I should, he isn't true


He beats me, too. What can I do?





Oh, my man, I love him so


He'll never know


All my life is just a spare


But I don't care


When he takes me in his arms


The world is bright


All right





What's the difference if I say ';I'll go away';?


When I know I'll come back on my knees someday?





For whatever my man is, I'm his forevermore.What advice would you give this woman on her man?
Get out of there RIGHT NOW. You're acting like a needy child.

No comments:

Post a Comment