Thursday, August 19, 2010

Advice on how to deal with this creepy man?

I'm a hostess at a restaurant and there is a new bus boy who is REALLY creepy. Today I noticed as I was standing at the door that the bus boy was standing at his station (which is about 30 feet away from me) faced towards me STARING straight at me and he was copying everything I was doing. For example, I was rubbing lotion in my hands and he started rubbing lotion in his hands. And when I noticed that, I tested him- I put my hands behind my back, and he did the same. Then I crossed my arms, and he copied. Then I rested my chin on my hand, and he did the same! He just watched every little thing I did and copied me and just kept standing there staring! What does this mean? What should I do?Advice on how to deal with this creepy man?
Definitely talk to your boss about it. You shouldn't have to deal with stuff like that in the workplace. Inform your boss that you don't want the bus boy knowing you reported him. A good boss will pull this guy aside and tell him he noticed the weird behavior. The boss should make it look like he noticed all on his own without being told. That will save you from worrying about retaliation and hopefully he'll either stop or get fired. Advice on how to deal with this creepy man?
He's attracted to you. He wants to get your attention. If you are intrigued talk to him about it. If he comes across wrong, if you get the impression you don't want anything more to happen between you two. tell him to knock it off. If he doesn't, tell the manager. There is no good reason for you to be uncomfortable with a situation you cannot control,namely, his weirdness.
Tell your boss. (You can do it anonymously if you want.)
ask him what is his problem! HE SOUNDS LIKE HE HAS A WEIRD CREEPY CRUSH ON YOU!!





EDIT: RUNNNNNN, SOUNDS EVEN MORE CREEPIER THAN I THOUGHT. HONESTLY I THINK HE'S A K I L L E R. U SHOULD LET SOMEONE AT YOUR JOB KNOW ABOUT THIS
That's hilarious, I should start doing that. Start copying him back or something. Come up with your own gimmick.
If I were you? (I know you won't want to do this) I'd dig up my nose, and flick a booger in his direction. ( ^ _ ^ ) That'll show him!
Oh my, now I know why I love Yahoo answers. You guys make me laugh. I love the humor!





Honestly though, make sure this guy doesn't follow you to your car. And yes, tell your boss. Who knows he could be just a silly guy or very dangerous. Keep an eye on him and watch yourself.





PSSS- Go right up to him and ask him if he is OK and ask him if he needs any help because he's acting strangely. That ought to get him thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment