Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need advice on what should i do when i go to the man who tried to rob me?

This morning i went to the gas station and ask the gas station guy to put $20 on my car and he did he gave me the receipt i paid with my debit card and i usually throw those receipts out but this time i decided to keep it. then when i got to work i checked my bank account and it showed me that the gas station charged me $30 dollars is only a $10 dollar difference but still i can only imagine how many people have gone through this scam. what i did was print out the receipt from my bank and i have the one they gave me, i am planning to go back during my lunch break what should i do if they refuse to give me back my money???I need advice on what should i do when i go to the man who tried to rob me?
wait a couple days. sometimes the dredit card company automatically charges extra until the transaction is posted to your account. right now it is still pending. If it still says 30 dollars then take actionI need advice on what should i do when i go to the man who tried to rob me?
how much was the transaction fee? if it wasnt 10 bucks id speak to the guy and want the money back u have the proof


make a photocopy. and if u dont get the 10 bucks back ask to speak with his manager or the person in charge and demand your money back. if that doest work there should be somewhere to complain try asking like at the police station or the council in that area.


good luck
You should not confront the gas station. You should call your bank and tell them you were overcharged. The bank will handle the transaction. That's why you are their customer. And I don't think anybody tried to ';rob you'; it could have been a mistake.
take it to the cops? or someone who can give you leagl advise on it.
Either way you need to report this to the police. It's not about the $10.00 it's like you said HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE WERE SCAMMED?
It's standard practice for gas stations to hold extra funds when you use a debit card.





It'll be released in a day or so.





No worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment