Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm 34 man and want to get my hair spiked,it's long and i'm balding please hurry for advice on what hair due

to get cause they close at 8:00pm i'm in NY,thanks.I'm 34 man and want to get my hair spiked,it's long and i'm balding please hurry for advice on what hair due
Aight, here my drunk *** is here to the rescue again. don't shave it, I'll get jealous. I'm not aloud to shave my head because the wifey likes it. prferebly spikey. i would go a fade from a 0 to a 3 on the side and a 4 on top. now every now and then i bleach my tips (even though i am only 29) it makes me look younger and the ladies seem to dig it at the clubs. especialy if you wear nice club shirts like i do. (then they wont see yer car til later that night) if you have a decent body and no tank (beer gut). it looks real good. Now don't try to get the whole queer deal, jus keep it suttle or you'll be called a ';metrosexual'; which is just another word a queer calls a straight guy they want.I'm 34 man and want to get my hair spiked,it's long and i'm balding please hurry for advice on what hair due
If you're balding, spiking it will look weird...Just shave your head!
Don't. Please don't.
NO, Please. Use Bruce Willis as a role model.
U should shave ur head lol

No comments:

Post a Comment