Thursday, August 19, 2010

Older women: I need some advice on finding a sugar mama. Tell me what they look for in a younger man.?

I am 6'1, white, and work out a pretty good bit. Tell me what i need to do and what they will want. haha. THANKS!!!Older women: I need some advice on finding a sugar mama. Tell me what they look for in a younger man.?
my opinion of a sugar mama is a rich older women who doesn't want the hassles of a relationship she only wants sex. Well not just sex, she wants the foreplay too. In return she gives you expensive gifts or money. However, unless you are intellectual and know how to treat a lady like Casanova, don't bother. They do prefer professionals.Older women: I need some advice on finding a sugar mama. Tell me what they look for in a younger man.?
then why is your avatar black?
A guy with a job.
What in the world makes you think an older woman would want a young egotistical person like you?
I am an older woman and I can tell you from experience what we look for....a man with a job!!!!!!
They want to be showered with gifts and lots of sex. You won't be finding any sugar mammas without any cash of your own.
I am only 27--not old!! But I would have to guess someone to hold them, make love to them and hold them afterwards and tell them sweet nothings in their ears!
OK I don't think some of the people on here know what a sugar mama is.





The sugar mama/daddy is supposed to be the one with the money. The sugar baby is the one who's supposed to be attractive and available any time (often no job).
I will never tell, I am a older woman and i think you do not know then maybe you don't need to go there, because a older wants a man to knows what to do we have no time for teaching and Suga moma are not in and most older women want a younger man and so there for you are in trouble.


SORRY WANT TO BE PLAYER AND WANT TO BE TAKEN CARE OF
Have you got any money? Job? House? Did I say money? You don't need to do much, honey, just look good, and oh did I say money? Lots of it????

No comments:

Post a Comment