Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ok so i need advice on how i could talk to my MACHO MAN husband?

ok so my father owns a contracting business and my husband is the safety adviser but we've had more than one complaint about his absence in the fields AND he goes to the gym during his lunch, but those are working hours!! and i just want to know if there's a way i could let him know all this in a way where he won't explode because he's the type of guy that u cant tell anything to!! ugh i need help :( because my co wokers at work are always telling me about the wrong doings he does..yet he acts like he's doing work around the clock ughh help Me :( please. %26amp; thanks.Ok so i need advice on how i could talk to my MACHO MAN husband?
Shouldn't that be his boss' duty?Ok so i need advice on how i could talk to my MACHO MAN husband?
Unless he is reporting to YOU directly, it is not YOUR job to supervise him. Let the boss man (dad) do it. You should give the hubby a heads up that you are hearing complaints about it and let him know that someone will probably go to dad. (let him know you could care less what he does...that takes you out of the pic)





Then leave it in his hands. Anyone says anything to you...tell them to talk to your husband.
I would let your father or the HR representative talk to him about his behavior at work. If you are the HR person then I would just tell him that he needs to be more aware of his duties at work. If it gets to be to much your father will fire him.
let your dad deal with it. never mix business with family and friends. and lunches tend to be unpaid so if he goes to the gym and isnt late that shouldnt be an issue.. maybe point that out.. job economy sucks and if he isnt willing to be there when its required someone out there is more than willing to. and probably for less $$..
Next time people complain to you tell them to tell your husbands immediate superior and so he can call him out on it. Why are you going to fight others battle, yes it is your fathers comapny but currently you are just a employee not a co owner.
I'm also the owner of a contracting business, and I wished my safety people would go to the gym during working hours, they are a pain in the a**.
OOOOOOOOOooooo Yeah! You tell him to snap into a slim jim! Then you challenge him to a match a wrestlemania. Oh...you aren't talking about Randy Savage...It would have been more fun if you were talking about Randy Savage.





I have not a clue.
you better stick up for your man. you married him then you best stand by him. as long has his break is spent working out and not sexing up another woman then your okay. be grateful





feel guilty you owe him a bj for every time you didn't stuck up...





poor guy
Why is it your business, your father should tell him not you. Exploding guys seem to think there right all the time and it impossible to reason with them.
I don't know.. but I think I'm in love : )
urghhh why did you marry this guy?? He sounds like a jerk! Just tell him and if he desnt like him tell him to get a life....or tell ur dad to fire him.
Your 21 and married?
lol...he is mach but stupid!
Toughie! I'd be tempted to say that you shouldn't get involved and you should let your dad address any issues with his performance at work but I get the impression you're trying to save him from that experience.





I think I'd try something like, ';Babe, I know you work really hard but I wanted you to know that some people at work seem to think that you're taking too long lunches and going to the gym on work time. I know you do a good job, but maybe be careful about the impression you're giving people.';





That way you aren't calling him lazy but you're letting him know that other people think he's maybe not pulling his full weight.





Good luck!
I don't care if he's macho or not, but he's taking advantage of your dad. He is suppose to be doing his job just as the other employees of your father are doing, but he is actually ';stealing'; from him as he's being paid for hrs. he is NOT working. This is NOT a bit fair to the other co workers nor is it fair to your dad. I don't know if YOU want to say anything to him or if you should put a ';bug'; in your dad's ear as to what he's doing. He is setting a BAD example at work %26amp; you cannot blame his fellow co workers for overstepping his boundaries. If you want to try to talk to him %26amp; let him know you're hearing different things he's doing which you feel are NOT fair to your dad who is paying him. EVERYONE else is working for their living, he's playing at times for his living just because he's the bosses daughter's husband. This is NOT a bit fair. Which ever way you feel would be the best way of handling it. But, something should be said to him in all fairness to everyone else...Good luck to you...:)
I think that I would go to my father, if he is the one that is having the problems with his work, then he should talk to him. If it is just bugging you, then you are going to have to tell him how you feel. If it is the co workers bringing it on then tell them to mind their own business. If your dad has the problem and has talked to him and then has come to you, you have no choice but to talk to him. Tell him that although you love the way he takes care of himself, it is jeopardizing his job and your all's future. I would still try and talk to my father first and see what he says. Sticky situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment