Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ladies what smell on man makes you horny for real? Practical advice please.?

Did you experience that sensation? What about those pheromonal advertisized stuff that occur on internet?Ladies what smell on man makes you horny for real? Practical advice please.?
um.......axe but def not a lot. like a little goes a long way with axe.......u can smell it all the way across a room. and it makes me horny for real. i just wanna get down and dirty with a man wearing axe!!!Ladies what smell on man makes you horny for real? Practical advice please.?
coconut %26amp; baby oil just dreamy i just like both smells.
A guy that smells like clean laundry.
I LOVE THE SMELL OF CLEAN CLOTHES...GAIN...AND COLOGNE...CLEAN SMELLING COLOGNE, NOTHING WITH TOO MUCH MUSK.
I love the smell of cologne. it turns me on like no other.
versace blue jeans. if sex had a smell it would smell like that. lol.
the smell of soap, I like a clean smell on men, I don't like most of the colognes for men, I think they smell funny.
i like plain old axe, its only like 4 dollars at any drug store! i love that smell, it makes me want to eat the guy up!
The natural smell of a man. If, however, he wants to wear cologne then a light amount of Polo. Just enough that you have to get very close to smell it.
armani makes a light clean-smelling cologne called mania. does the trick every time ;)
Drakkar turns me on !

No comments:

Post a Comment