Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need advice on how long it should take for a man I just started dating to call to see me again? PLEASE!!?

I have only seen him twice. The first time we met up at a bar 2-1/2 weeks ago. The second time was just this last Thursday night, he took me out. He left to go out of town the following morning for Memorial weekend and was returning last night. He was with all his friends so I didn't expect him to call, he is not a big phone person anyway! He likes to text and we are just getting to know each other very slowly which I don't mind! He has a demanding job and I have 2 little boys! He did make a comment he wanted to see me this week. I didn't hear from him for a week after our 1st meeting. I am new to dating again (married 10 yrs), is this normal for in the begining not to hear from him for a week then he calls for a date? Should I worry? I really do like him but I am NOT calling him. I let them come to me. Will he?Need advice on how long it should take for a man I just started dating to call to see me again? PLEASE!!?
I would think that if he is REALLY INTERESTED in you, it wouldn't take him a week to call you for a date. Also, wouldn't it be nice that if he did like you, he'd call more often so you two could talk and get to know each other? Frankly, I'd be suspicious of such a long time span for his phone calls. I would be concerned that he has either too busy for you or he has other people that he is out meeting. My advice is to not get to serious with him for a while.Need advice on how long it should take for a man I just started dating to call to see me again? PLEASE!!?
Mmm....I'd say after a week (basing on the busy schedules) if you don't hear from him, then he may not be that interested. But that's ok too, you can still date and keep your options open, you know? I spent most of my 20s ';waiting'; to hear back from men who never called. Usually within three days they generally call....hope this helps!
just text him asking how his trip was, lifes too short!
when you talked to him last, did he say he was going to call you? if he did, then wait. if he didn't say he would call you, and you really like him, maybe you should reconsider calling him.

No comments:

Post a Comment