Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need solid advice on my situation.In love with a married man :(?

Been in a relationship for a little over three years with a married man,i love him with everything in me. He's not an average guy,i can see he cares for me,he does a lot to help me,he help me get a place of my own and also help furnish it too,he spends a lot of time with me,i see him everyday. I am happy for the most part but here's the catch.


He has a wife,and kids. I know they're his priority!! and i am not.Like i said before,i know he cares for me,but he's the type of person that would do what they need to do and not worry about anyone else. Example: He can provide for me ';somewhat financially and when it comes to material things'; but what i really need help with,he can't help me.... Meaning i am at a country whereby i am all alone and need to become legal and the only way to do that is to marry someone. I know it sounds very bad to say but it's the truth. I love him and i know i am in love with him,despite everything i know, he's hurt me, over and over again,but i still love him. I realize where i deserve better but my heart is hurting and i don't know how to move on.


Another twist,i have someone that's willing to be mine,and only mine,it's just that i am in love with someone else...what should i do.





I know it's very bad what i am doing and i know it's wrong but i'm in love but i need to do what i need to do to take care of myself because truth be told if it was him he would do what he had to do.


Help,please!I need solid advice on my situation.In love with a married man :(?
You need to drop this loser and find a guy who's not married, it ain't that serious you can find a much better man who's not married. And how would you feel if you were married and your man was seeing someone behind your back? Also keep in mind if this loser was to leave his wife for you, what makes you think he would be faithful to you? He's a dog and you need to drop him off at the dog pound where he belongs, and don't settle for being the other woman.I need solid advice on my situation.In love with a married man :(?
you need to forget about him and the feelings you feel may seem original but he is not willing to leave his life for you so that should tell you his intentions. just leave and you will look at this day a year from now and say '; I am sure glad i forgot about him';
hes just being nice


you dont wanna be respesible for ripping apart a family


you should just take a step back and just chill


sorry
Rape him. You had better give him the time of his life, or he'll crack under pressure.
i think u should see the movie obsessed
You need to get over this skewed fantasy. He will never leave his wife to marry you. It's been three years. Use your head and take a hint. He has kids! And you will break up his family if you stay with him. You are scum.





Second, you do not deserve better, you deserve some rotten home-wrecker just like yourself or no one at all.
i think what you need to do is put yourself in his wife's shoes.


Just think about how she would feel if she knew about you. And his kids.. they NEED a Father. Kids don't grow up right without one. Do you really want to be responsible for that? He can still make it with his family. And if you love him, you'll let him go. There's someone else out there for you. It will hurt but it's the right thing to do
Being with a married man or involved with one, is NEVER a good idea. He's not going to leave the wife and kids, for you. You need to get on with your life. Find someone who'll support you, or find a job and support yourself.... learn a trade, and work.... get a job, ,,, move on!!!!! Put him behind you.... and out of your life forever....


Meganlou, OUCH, that's harsh. I think you need to learn to be kind, and say what you want....GEEZ.


I've been married to my wonderful husband for just a little over 35 years, and the furtherist thing from my mind and his is to cheat on each other. I would never do it, and neither would he. I don't want anybody else. Ever.
lol in love with a married man eh ? and u say u deserve better lol so ur looking for pitty? well ur a **** and btw I happen to be a very nice person, so this coming from me should be well heard from by you.........this man has a child to top it off, u love that he can provide for you that's all and he doesn't love you ur just his sexual investment instead of getting a random hooker and risk his health that's y he is providing for you....for his own needs..


but the min he gets caught and his wife kicks him out for a few nights he'll be begging for her forgivness and not yours, if he didn't want her he would have a divorce u r just the recovering part of his mid life crisis
If this man would leave his wife and children for you, then he is no man at all. Cheating is the most disgusting thing that can happen in a marriage. If he cheated with you, he will cheat on you. Don't try to trap him. If he is happy you can't ruin his life for your own selfishness.





Love is not a one time thing. Heard that before? I wonder why? Maybe because it's TRUE! Love is more than wanting someone. It is impossible to only find love once. You just aren't looking.
Just...forget it...





He is married...


you could ruin his life if his wife finds out...


Find a REAL man... not a cheater...


If he cheats on his wife he will cheat on you


Start going to a random place and find a man who has a spine...





I dont want to be mean...


but he has hurt you... he WILL hurt you...





Give him up...


It will be hard but it can be done

No comments:

Post a Comment