Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need some advice on the best approach for slutty girls to back off my man?

I have a horrible temper lol..naturally red headed and all :-P i try my best to keep in control and i dont like stupid immature fights n sh!t. so im searching my mind for the right words for the situation to tell her to back off and let us live our lives..but maturely..but still get a strong point across. im just tired of her textin my man pretty much sayin she dont like us being together she wants him,,,but in round about ways..and bout her car n sh!t wantin him to fix it..my first response is to tell her there are magic places around town with magic people and they are known to human as auto mechanics :-o but thats childish. help me yall..pretty please and if ya like cherries on top then your wish is my command lawl.Need some advice on the best approach for slutty girls to back off my man?
As far as I'm concerned this is his responsibility. He should be the one telling her f-off. I've dealt with a girl like that myself. Those kind of girls are like leeches and need to be told off by him they don't listen to gfs if just gives them an excuse to think you are a *****. Talk to him about it let him know how you feel and tell him to put her in her place. Change his phone number if he has to.Need some advice on the best approach for slutty girls to back off my man?
He needs to handle it, and I would sweetly tell him that the way he does sends two messages, one to her and one to you. His words/actions will convey to you and to her what value he places on your feelings and on his relationship with you.
Lawl. You're funny. I love red heads. :]


Sadly, there isn't a civil way to approach this matter.


Especially when dealing with sluts. You have to calmly tell them to back off. If that doesn't work, bust a can of whoop-assery. Haha. Just be very straightforward. :) Best of wishes!
Be blunt. tell her to backoff. He is with YOU, not her or her slutty ways. Tell her you don't like her being in contact with him and trying to hook up with him. If she says you're just jealous, tell her you're simply protecting the one you love. If she still insists on a bit*hfest, just walk away and ignore her. Also talk to him about it. Let him know how much it bothers you and how upset it makes you. If he really cares, he'll do something. maybe not much, but something. Even if it's ignoring her calls or her txts. Sooner or later she'll get the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment