Thursday, August 19, 2010

Advice on how to undo a mess up with your man?

Me and my man got into an argument tonight because I wouldnt give him a kiss because i was mad at him for basically agreeing with my best friend about something he shouldn't have. So I gave him a hug, skipped the kiss and started leaving. he started getting hella mad about it, and so i stopped and listened for a couple seconds, and he started talking **** about me to his friends. like ';f*** that bit**'; and stuff like that. So i got mad and yelled back ';thats why your mom even told me to leave your ***!'; cuz she really did. But I really messed up bad, and I dont want him to be mad at me. Anything I can say to make him less angry????? please???? i really need advice here!!!!Advice on how to undo a mess up with your man?
At the risk of a shocked reaction from you or others -- hey, it's nothing a b***-job wouldn't fix.


In reality, he stopped deserving an apology from you when he started calling you names.


This relationship is on shaky ground. Maybe it should end now instead of later -- trust me, it will end w/o some growing up on both sides. ~;/%26gt;Advice on how to undo a mess up with your man?
He and your best friend both say one thing, and you say another - and yet you're convinced you're right? And then compound that by yelling - not talking, but yelling - trash about him in public?





You blew it. Time to eat humble pie and apologize, and be sure to learn from your mistake
Doesn't sound like you messed up, sounds like he did. I recommend leaving him alone while he is angry and have HIM come to you and apologize. You don't want to be the one that always has to say sorry when it's not your fault.
I don't think you did anything wrong, cos the way he disrespected you in front of his friends. They'll never look at you the same way again. He should've respected you, and not talk about you like that. I agree with his mom, dump his fugly a**!

No comments:

Post a Comment