Thursday, August 19, 2010

What advice would you give me on a young man that talks to everyone else gives everyone eye contact except me.

he loves you and if you love him tell him.What advice would you give me on a young man that talks to everyone else gives everyone eye contact except me.
He probably likes you, so ignore him! One day he will crack. If he actually doesn't like you, who cares if this guy doesn't pay attention to you, you could have anyone you want.What advice would you give me on a young man that talks to everyone else gives everyone eye contact except me.
He may be avoiding you because he finds you attractive and does not want to feel like a fool. Approach him and see what he does next. Maybe you intimidate him!
Probably likes you, probably shy. Been there, done that.
Act cool and stay hot. Then see wat he does
  • blackheads eraser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment