Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need advice on this one my ex husband is a crontrolling and possesive man its my third time out fromhim i bee?

its been 7months now and its so hard as i still have feelings for him,I just want to know why do they make you feel like crap he knows how upset i get and now he tells me i changed and i am bad i am just so upset i just feel like going back to him to make him happy and as i said i still love him emotionally not physically what would you guys think of this i am so sick of feeling bad and by the way he got my grown children on his side its so hard i am Living by myself and i don't have any family they died and its so very had to move forward i got a support network but its not like my own husband and kids now i understand why in domestic violence the women go back on average 7 times please any adviceNeed advice on this one my ex husband is a crontrolling and possesive man its my third time out fromhim i bee?
Been there done it. Whats next a punch in the mouth? A slap across the face? A broken nose HMM or maybe death!


THINK about it..YOU Are a damn doormat without a spine girl!


Do me a favor, call the YWCA. They have a support group AND help for women like you ...Trust me I know..without them I would not be alive.Need advice on this one my ex husband is a crontrolling and possesive man its my third time out fromhim i bee?
as you say your growing children


you have move out well keep going, as the first person who answer say get help because as far as I am concern your family is no help to you, maybe they ar shock that for the forst time you are thinking and actng like a person should


Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment