Thursday, August 19, 2010

Single... I need advice on how to get and keep a man?

I love being single or should i say i did I've been soingle for a long time but latley some guys that I kno have been asking why don't i have a boyfriend because they think i'm really pretty. I've been getting asked these questions frequentlyand i'm tired of hearing ';Avi, Why don't you have a boyfriend. I've started to wonder to because guys are always telling me and texing me on how beautiful or gorgeous they think i am and i when i go to the store or mall i always get asked my number or hit on usually i don't call thouse guys back because of my mom but that's another issue. If guys hit on me and some have told me they really like me why don't they act on their impulses and ask me out. I'm fustrated and i don't get it. Help plz to let me kno why i'm still alone.Single... I need advice on how to get and keep a man?
You know how guys are...sometime they are just too scared to go up to a lady and simply ask her out. But I think the answer to your question of why you are still alone is because you are worrying about it too much. Just relax and enjoy your time as a single person, even though it may be hard to do. Don't worry, God will send you someone special when the time is right. Even if you're not looking for that special someone, you still have to wait on the Lord. Just be patient!Single... I need advice on how to get and keep a man?
i can relate to that and i feel same way too...but i just think positively. i am alone but i not lonely... i want to know guys answer about this too..pls help !!! lol
Hi avanti its nice to have some one with whom you can spend some quality time, having freinds is good, now if you think you need some one special I think you must prepare yourself for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment