Thursday, August 19, 2010

Please help. i need advice on my life! I am in love with a man who loves me to death. We have been through ...

So much drama though! Abortion, cheating, jealousy, and all that crap. When i am with him, i feel stressed out and angry, but when i am not with him i feel empty and depressed. I just broke up with him after 3 years because I hate being mad all the time...but i cant imagine being with another person. My heart is with him. Is there a way I can deal with my anger and keep our relationship forever, or is it worthless and no matter what I will always have a grudge against him? I dont know what to do? it hurts either way!Please help. i need advice on my life! I am in love with a man who loves me to death. We have been through ...
Have you actually listened to yourself for a few minutes? You say you want and embrace anger, stress, and misery on an everyday basis w/ this guy. Even if you stay with him or leave him you should stop and evaluate your own life before you decide to be with anyone else including wonder boy here. Many people stick with and allow abusive relationship because that is all they have ever known without trying to change their own lives. You sound like one of these people and should seriously consider professional help. Maybe not a shrink, but definitely someone who was in your situation and dealt with his/her issues. Please don't allow yourself to stay in this rut of negativity and pain. There is always hope, but you have to get off your butt and reach for it.Please help. i need advice on my life! I am in love with a man who loves me to death. We have been through ...
i would do is i would say lets be friends see how that goes if it goes good than u can probably try being together again but if it goes crappping than u know tht it wasn't ment to be
You certainly don't love yourself, do you? You have to learn to love yourself - number 1 - before you can love anyone else. Take some time. Really - learn to love yourself!
save urself the heart ach and move on with ur life


try meeting new people hopefully u will meet some one else


all the best
anger management
go into body relations with him and that ll reduce tension
It sound as if you are hooked on anger. go get counseling and find someone new.
i think u and this guy should talk about it and maybe that will help. good luck!
do nothing, be patient, let time and destiny decide for u...
I think you will always have a grudge against him. Unless you want to be with him so bad that your willing to do anything. In that case, your going to have to forget the past. Start over fresh. Just let it go. If you can't let it all go, then I say find a new guy and you will soon forget about this one.
I kind of know how you feel. I was with my ex and I was always feeling mad about stuff that happened. We had been through two abortions, had problems with jealousy, and cheating. But the thing is was it you or him? The abortions were her decision. The first time she lied about being on the pill. I know I shouldn't have trusted her but I forgave her. The second time was a year and a half later and was just an accident. That stuff stuck in my mind and was hard to get over. I still loved her though. I had a grudge with her for a lot of things she did and when something else happened it would bring back memories of other things she did. So I was mad a lot about things she did and we argued alot. She wanted to just forget things and not discuss them because it made her feel guilty. She got stationed somewhere else and started messing around. It hurt and still does but I know that it's actually best for me. She was just wrong for me. It's hard to listen to your mind when your heart is telling you something else. I used to get mad at things that happened before. Well, I think past are important because she cheated in past relationships and ended up cheating on me. I learned the hard way.
What this is is not really a matter of your heart, but your mind. You found your comfort zone around being with him, and the hardest thing to do is leave your comfort. The situation is mind over matter, seeing that you went out for 3 years, it will make him hord to getover, and even hareder to forget, but that is what your time alone is for is to rebuild yourself, but make yourself even better this time.
Have you tried couple counseling? If not, get in there as fast as possible. If you have and it still isn't working, move on quickly.





It will be painful for awhile but better for both of you in the long-run!
i have the same problem
stay away from him,,it will heal with time,it might be a long time but it will get better,you shouldn't be angry all the time it is a waste of time
if it is God's will for you to be together then it is meant to be stop with the cheating and the jealousy and just love each other if you were with him for 3 years obviously something was going good try to mend the relationship think positive situations try not to live by the negative stuff those negative situations bring down a good relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment