Thursday, August 19, 2010

Great advice people--about dealing with the man on vacation I met-?

I wrote this whole letter to him- telling him about me, my job, my hobbies, etc, That I wanted to come back in a few months- maybe he is just a smarter, or more polite player- my sister says if he was a true player he wouldn't have contacted me-- but I sent him an elaborate, thought out, unique letter to gain his curiosity- and maybe I have-- but in that- well I might do her sort of way---I just don't want to be taken advantage of- I truly want something real- not a one night stand or vacation for a weak male-and yes- he is charming and beautiful--do you think he would see a long letter about me as pathetic or actually take it seriously--sorry everyone- i am overly tired and hopeful tonight.Great advice people--about dealing with the man on vacation I met-?
In my opinion, I think u should keep the letter pretty short and to the point. I just say this because there are some people who hate reading long letters. But I would have to say...since u like him so much, go ahead and write him but at the same time, don't expect anything in return. If he really likes u, he wil respond sooner or later.Great advice people--about dealing with the man on vacation I met-?
I say go for it and see where it leads if you dont you will regret it forever not knowing how it was meant to be. Even if he is a player you will know the truth and can avoid him.
yea that is wrong and why would u met someone on vaction this person might be married and etc so if i was u i would stop writing this person letters.
If you don't want a one night stand, don't sex him!
you gotta watch out for those slicksters! some may know that your on vaction, think they will never see you again, and will try to get a piece of A@@ on vacation. That's a hard one.maybe just write him a short letter,give him your e-mail address and phone number and see how he responds.
Vacation romances never work out. You are in a different world when on vacation and when you get back it's reality.
  • blackheads eraser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment