Thursday, August 19, 2010

27 year old needs advice about calling a man up on the phone?

Okay, met a man last week at a construction site we both worked on. He was very smooth, it took me about 2 minutes after he walked away to realize that he was trying to pick me up lol!! that's how good he was with the pick-up line. But I flirted back a little too. He saw me again a few hours later and we talked for about 30 minutes just standing there. Then he was called to work and had to leave real quick. But before he left he asks 'do you want my phone number?' Of course I said yes. I was interested so I called him the next night after traveling home 3 hours from the site. I was exhausted and so was he but we talked for 2 hours, some getting to know you questions, but not entirely. He asked me what I was doing this week, and asked if he could call again. And I said he could call any time-- real enthusiastic too. Okay, so it's Thursday night, no phone call. Should I just expect that he was thinking he would call in a week? Or should I believe he may not be interested? I don't know if I should call, since i was the one who called first. I don't want to be the one initiating all the time. I have done that i the past, and I came across too strong, so I have learned that the man should initiate. What should I do and think?27 year old needs advice about calling a man up on the phone?
it don't matter who call who.. unless he is married .. I take my ring off when i work (safety thing). so it is ok to call him but anything past dinner is a mistake till you learn more about him. If your in a rush he might take you as a easy lay and just want to have sex and that is it .. So it all depends on what your looking for. just make sure a wife is not going to pop out with 5 kids ..asking why are you sleeping with my daddy ? 27 year old needs advice about calling a man up on the phone?
i think ur 27 ...grow up

No comments:

Post a Comment